Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Football at Uncle Ju's


One day I went to Uncle Ju's house to watch a football game. When I say "I", I mean "Little Miss Chatterbox", remember? Well, I took a quick little video (and now you know what I mean when I say "I") and you know what I did? I watched Garfield. On the T.V. It's a funny movie. On the front of the case Garfield is sitting on top of the world! He travels around the world. In the movie. Angie watches it with us. Angie is my Uncle Ju's girlfriend. My Uncle Ju is my Mom's brother. We love going to his house. You might be wondering why I got a blog. Because I said, "I wish I could have a blog", to my Mom and I just thought it would be nice to have one. When I said that to Mom she just let me! I didn't really want one right then but um, it's really nice to have it. Are you wondering what the first stories about? This! The football game we watched at Uncle Ju's house. Now you know everything and you won't be wondering about this blog because I told you everything there is about how I got my own blog. Now back to the story.
I took a bunch of pictures when it was almost time to leave. Some of them are blurry because the flash was off. Wanna see them?

No comments:

Post a Comment